cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Tom of Day - Phone Services eg extention mobility

pengfang
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys, is there any way I can control users to access the phone service like extention mobility based on time of day ? for example, after hours, new user can't login and existing user was forced to logout ?

Thanks,

Peng

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, that is not implemented in any version.

There is also no timer for EM such as "after 20:00 logout everyone"

Then only timer for EM is to logout user after X hours.

I'd recommend you to get in touch with your AM to submit a PER on those features if you want them.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, that is not implemented in any version.

There is also no timer for EM such as "after 20:00 logout everyone"

Then only timer for EM is to logout user after X hours.

I'd recommend you to get in touch with your AM to submit a PER on those features if you want them.

HTH

java

HTH

java

Thanks, this really helps.

Hi Java,

I need an information from you. I want after office hrs certain users will not be able to make any offnet calls...Is this possible?? If so can you plz suggest me the steps!!

Hi, you might take a look this link , you will know how to set it up. for after hours, you can create a route pattern 9.@ then block it.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_configuration_example09186a0080a7bc96.shtml

Hope this helps.

This was on CUCM so i'm going with the idea you're also talking about CUCM.

Yes, use the TOD feature and segment the route patterns using CSS and partitions.

You can configure the after-hours route pattern with the same pattern but selecting block this calls.

BTW: please open new threads on NetPro as this is not related to the original post. You should only add if you're following the original subject.

HTH

java

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: