cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Tomcat service in Call manager

satishy_2
Level 1
Level 1

I have upgrade the call manager fm 4.0(2) to 4.1(3), The upgrade went well and everything is working fine. But we have noticed that the Cisco Tomcat service is missing in the services. and it is causing issue with CDR services.

2 Replies 2

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

I remember a case in which we were able to reinstall tomcat server on there without reinstalling CCM - I'm still looking for this.

In any case instead of completely reinstalling and restoring from BARS you can try to rerun the CCM installation over the present installation. They'd have to change the following registry setting:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cisco Systems, Inc.\CallManager\Build So if they are running 4.1.3 then change the Build string from 4.1(3) to 4.1.2 for example and then run the 4.1.3 installation.

Let us know

I have added the tomcat service by running the C:\Program Files\Cisco\Tomcat\bin\nt.cmd

This service was missing in my publisher and one of the subscriber.

After this the service logon need to be changed from localsystem to CCMserviceRW.

It is running well for me..

Satish

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: