Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Tool for doing large account deletions in Unity?

Is there a tool available to do large account deletions in Bulk from Unity? I had a look at the Bulk Edit tool but this didn't allow for account deletions.

I am running Unity 3.1(5), Exchange is local and I am a member of our AD domain.

What I previously did was deleted the users from the domain, then ran DBWalker to clean up the database. (This was on a 2.4.6(135) system on NT 4.0 in its own domain.)

Thanks

Monica

3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Tool for doing large account deletions in Unity?

In 3.1(5) if you remove the users in AD it should automatically clean up after itself. I do have a bulk subscriber delete tool but it only removes the Unity data from the AD accounts and out of the local SQL database - it does not remove the AD accounts themselves which sounds like it's what you want.

Cisco Employee

On a related note: if you were E55 connected, you could delete the Unity subscriber mailboxes in the E55 admin and Unity would clear those out of SQL as well.

Thanks for your replies!

I have begun clearing the accounts from the AD and see that Unity is clearing the accounts too.

Monica

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content