Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

** Tools updated on AnswerMonkey **

Just about to take off for a week so I figured I do some house cleaning on the on the AnswerMonkey site.<br><br>dbWalker<br><br>Updated to force all handlers to enabled their standard greeting and standard transfer rule, regardless of what you changing. As long as we got the hood open, might as well force this since there have been a few bugs in the SA allowing these to be disabled (which should never happen). Same deal for subscribers. If you have a problem where you think transfers aren't working because the standard rule got disabled (it may not show up as disabled on the SA), you can just select all subscribers or handlers and run the update (no need to select anything on the change selection tab).<br><br>UnityUninstaller<br><br>Fixed a couple problems where public Distribution Lists associated with other Unity servers were being removed (i.e. All Subscribers or UnaddressedMessages DLs added for a 2nd Unity server in the same site were being removed in some cases). I also changed it to remove all objects associated with the local Unity server from the system instead of leaving the handlers orphaned under the Unity folder. This didn't break anything but it was confusing some techs looking at systems in the field... this makes the uninstall take a little longer, but it does a neater job.<br><br>FullDBImport<br><br>Fixed a problem we found in Australia where importing information into a Unity server that was not the only one in the Exchange site was matching on the wrong instance of "Example Administrator" (since there will be one for each Unity server in the site). Cleaned up a couple other issues as well.<br><br>PortBusyReport<br><br>Modified it such that it can run on a PC that doesn't have Unity installed on it.<br><br>Enjoy. Catch 'ya next week.<br><br><br>Jeff Lindborg<br>Unity Product Architect/Answer Monkey<br>Cisco Systems<br>lindborg@cisco.com<br><A HREF="http://www.AnswerMonkey.net" target="_new">http://www.AnswerMonkey.net</A> (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content