cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

tracy utility

erodrig
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, i need to do a troubleshooting with a ws-x6608-e1 card and the tracy utility i try to get it from this link:

http://www-tac/Teams/AVVID/sj/Ttools/ttools.htm but can´t acces it, anyone knows where can i get the tracy utility?

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jasyoung
Level 7
Level 7

Unfortunately that's a Cisco internal URL that you won't be able to access. It's not posted on CCO anywhere available to the public that I know of.

There is one external source, at www.ciscopress.com. Look for the book "Troubleshooting Cisco IP Telephony", ISBN 1-58705-0757. There's a downloads link for that book where they post several tools that are documented in the book, one of them being the Dick Tracy tool. I really recommend that you go ahead and buy that book as well, because the tool itself comes with basically zero documentation and there is none available on CCO. The book explains how to use it. It is NOT reasonably possible to figure it out without documentation.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

jasyoung
Level 7
Level 7

Unfortunately that's a Cisco internal URL that you won't be able to access. It's not posted on CCO anywhere available to the public that I know of.

There is one external source, at www.ciscopress.com. Look for the book "Troubleshooting Cisco IP Telephony", ISBN 1-58705-0757. There's a downloads link for that book where they post several tools that are documented in the book, one of them being the Dick Tracy tool. I really recommend that you go ahead and buy that book as well, because the tool itself comes with basically zero documentation and there is none available on CCO. The book explains how to use it. It is NOT reasonably possible to figure it out without documentation.

Hi, thanks a lot, i bought the book a month ago from amazon.com but i was looking for the tool and finally i find it at informit.com

thanks for the tip

regards