Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Directly To Greeting

Hello,<br>I have read the FAQ on CCO about operators transfering callers directly to greetings. Is there a best-practices update on this for Unity 3.1 and CCM 3.2(1)? I want to create a 'hotkey' (DN 123) that is a virtual phone that is call forward all to unity pilot (DN 8500). The CCM VM profile contains the unity pilot number as the mask. However, the operator is still getting 'please enter your password' from her DN, instead of the Unity opening greeting. I have created a Cisco TAC case but I'm assuming I'm not re-inventing the wheel here. <br><br>Thanks,<br>gp<br><br>

1 REPLY
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Transfer Directly To Greeting

If you want to have the operator be able to dial a DN, and have that DN send the operator to the Unity Opening Greeting (without prompting for a password), how about a CTI route point call fowarded all to Unity? Just make sure that the DN of the CTI route point does not match a DTMF ID in Unity. After dialing that DN, the operator should be able to dial the extension, + # + 2, and transfer the caller in. If that's not what you are after, let us know.

Steve Olivier
Software Engineer
Cisco Systems

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content