cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

transfer to hunt group

darin.sullivan
Level 1
Level 1

Is it possible to configure a zero-out to a hunt group (pilot point) in Call Manager?

4 Replies 4

oliviers
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is it that you want callers inside Unity to be able to dial "0" and have those callers be transferred to a pilot point?

No. We want the ability that if a caller gets someone's voicemail greeting, they can hit zero during the greeting and get transfered to the pilot point.

That's actaully what I meant by "inside Unity", so I think we are talking about the same thing. At any rate, you should be able to do this. Create the pilot point and set it up. In Unity, create a call handler that will transfer to the pilot point. The DN of the call handler doesn't necessarily have to match the DN of the pilot point, just as long as the transfer-to destination of the call handler is the DN of the pilot point. Make sure that this call handler is using the correct transfer rule -- by default the "alternate" rule is enabled and does not transfer. You can either change the alternate rule to transfer or disable it.

From a subscriber's settings in Unity, go to the caller ipnut options. Make sure that it's set to allow caller input. For the "0" option, set it to attempt transfer to the call handler (that transfers to the pilot point) that was previosuly created.

Let me know if that doesn't cut it.

The Alternate was the problem...thanks much!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: