cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Transfer to operator working intermittantly ......

admin_2
Level 3
Level 3

Here's my scenario - this is a hospital site w/ an AD-120 (Ver 2.4.6.102). I have two doctors offices that wanted to have an auto-attandant of sorts to front end thier office numbers. For each, I built a mailbox for their DID #, and set Call Forward All to the AD-120. Each wanted callers to have the option of either pressing "0" to be transferred to the office manager/reception or be transferred there automatically if the caller doesn't select an option. <br>I have the attendant extension defined in Subscribers > Greetings > After Greeting to transfer to a subscriber & Subscribers > Call Transfer set to supervise the transfer for two rings.<br>If I press "0", it works OK. If I remain on the line and do nothing, sometimes I get the attendant and more often than not I get dumped back into voice mail.<br>Also to note for each main mailbox, I've set up the Caller Input fields for the appropriate "Press 1 for ..., Press 2 for ..." menu's.<br>The PBX is an NEC 2400 ICS, the vm ports are digital (set to TEC 26). All the ports have been tested for proper switchhook timing for call transfers. They're OK. <br>And while testing, I discoverd that the condition of the attendant extension didn't matter. The extension could be idle or on a call and I would still get the failure condition.<br>Any thoughts ?????<br><br>

1 Reply 1

Not applicable

Sounds like the problem is with the supervised transfer ring & busy tone definitions. Do you have problems with other supervised transfers?

I'm not sure how well Learn Tones works with digital ports, but running it for Ring & Busy tones might help.

Scott Morgan
Cisco Systems TAC

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: