Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Transfering call from hunt group number to VM

We have installed Call Manager 3.1 on MCS 7825 & around 40 IP phones are configured.We are using IOS MGCP gateway for connecting PSTN through E1 PRI & voicemail on Unity 3.1.<br>We have created web attendant hunt groups Ex Sales,Support.For Sales the pilot number is 4422 & hunt group numbers are 4423,4424,4425 & 4426 & we are using extension mobility feature for the user to log in.Each user will have two extensions one is his personel number & other is a part of the hunt group.Hunt group number gets activated only when the user log in.<br>Problem-<br>1.When none of the user who are part of the hunt group are logged in & some otside call comes to 4422 the caller gets a fast busy tone.we want this call in this case to get diverted to voice mail of all the users in that particular hunt group or to a common voice mail box & also when all are busy it should go to the voice mail.<br><br>2.When the user logs in & if there is a voice mail(for the extension part of the hunt group) the MWI should light up.It is working fine with the personel number but is not working with hunt group numbers.<br>3.Outside & inside caller are unable to record voicemail for more than 60 sec.I have set the settings in messages to 400 Sec.Still the result is the same.<br><br>Each user has a seperate voice mailbox for hunting number(Ex 4423,4424,4425...) & for personel number.For business purpose 4422 is used for sales department.All extensions are configured to tranfer forward no answer & forward busy to voicemail.We are using 7940 Ip phones with 2 lines one for personal number & other number is the one which is part of the hunt group.<br>Let me know how can I configure this.<br><br><br><br>

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content