cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Transferring directly to Voicemail without ringing extesion

sjhern
Level 1
Level 1

Is there an easy way to go about this without having to create a call handler for every user that needs this? If so what is the process or where can I find the docs to describe how the call handler needs to be configured for that to work properly?

1 Accepted Solution
3 Replies 3

The second Link was Awesome. That was exactly what I was looking for. I have had 3 TAC people and 2 VARS that couldnt give me a straight and simple solution on that issue. I reccommend to anyone who needs this feature to set ip up the way its explained on the Second link. I also have two CCM Clusters and have ICT's between the two and by simply copying the Existing Route Pattern used between the sites and adding the * to the front I am no able to transfer calls directly to a person Mailbox in my Dallas Office to that Unity Box over there and they are able to transfer calls directly to a Voicemail box in my unity box down here in Phoenix. Thanks HASCHULZ that article was huge help.

I agree, second link is the solution I have been looking for, for quite some time!