Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Transformation Masks

Can anyone tell me which transformation mask/external phone number mask takes precidence? I have a client with 497xxxx and 252xxxx DID numbers and I want to preserve the CLIDs for each without having to create separate route patterns or calling search spaces, or having to modify the external phone number mask for each phone.

2 Replies 2

dgoodwin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You must do one or the other. If you put the external phone number mask on each line then you can use a single route pattern if you like and just select the checkbox to use that mask.

If you don't want to do that then you need to use partitions and calling search spaces.

If I set a External Phone Number Mask on the phone's line, shouldn't it override the Calling Party Transformation Mask on the Route Pattern? Considering I checked the Use Calling Party's External Phone Number Mask. This would have solved my problem, but it doesn't appear to work.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: