Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Translating all calls to an FXO port to a specfic DN

I am trying to setup a 1760 router as a CallManager gateway and translate all incoming calls to an FXO on the 1760 to a specfic DN in CallManager. The FXO port is connected to a regular Loop Start POTS line.

It seems like I need to be using the voice translation-rule command on the router but I am unsure how to structure the command with a wildcard to route any incoming call on that port to a specfic DN.

I was hoping someone might have an example of this that they could post, or if I am completely off track and should be using some other method to translate these incoming calls let me know.

Thanks in advance for your help

2 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Re: Translating all calls to an FXO port to a specfic DN

You can create voice treanslation rules, check out the link:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk652/tk90/technologies_tech_note09186a0080325e8e.shtml

Or easier way assuming you have CallManager not CCME is to create a translation pattern on CallManager and translate all incoming numbers to the desired DN.

Chris

Re: Translating all calls to an FXO port to a specfic DN

You could also use the attendant DN field on the pots line in CCM, and or the Connnection PLAR command on the port itself in the router.

Views
Helpful
Replies