cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Translation Pattern Question.

a.wells
Level 1
Level 1

I have a multitenant site that currently has a pabx connected to An e1 port on a CAT 6509 the DID come in on another e1 that connects to the pabx.

One of the bigger clients uses a ucd group for comfort messages and group stats on the pabx

and gets call stats generated from it.

The issue is that they dont like the idea of logging into the Icd agent ICD app amongst things. otherwise I would setup IVRICD for them .This floor of 200 uses will be cut over in two weeks to IP so the whole number range will come with it

therfor the e1 that goes to pabx from telco will go to cat blade.

The client has a 1800 number that forwards to the ucd group number on pabx.

What I'm thinking is create a translation pattern for there UCD number and associate with the e1 gateway between the CAT and the Pabx and hopefully the calls would go to the pabx.

Will this work ? Does the translation pattern need to be applied on the incoming e1 ?

Any other suggestions ?

I would love to ditch the pabx Though I need to be able to generate the abandoned longest etc stats for the client and they have several issues .

What if the pc crashes ?

They are on there own private data network so a second nic would be required for there notebooks .

the list goes on

1 Reply 1

ciscomoderator
Community Manager
Community Manager

Since there has been no response to your post, it appears to be either too complex or too rare an issue for other forum members to assist you. If you don't get a suitable response to your post, you may wish to review our resources at the online Technical Assistance Center (http://www.cisco.com/tac) or speak with a TAC engineer. You can open a TAC case online at http://www.cisco.com/tac/caseopen

If anyone else in the forum has some advice, please reply to this thread.

Thank you for posting.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: