cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Trasfer to Subscriber VM to Fast

jerrycourt
Level 1
Level 1

When a user transfers a call directly to anothers VM via the trasfer option the transferee's message begins playing before they can finish the trasfer and the original caller begins hearing the VM greeting part way through. Can the time to start the message be delayed for 2 or 3 seconds? Unity for Domino

3 Replies 3

electro22
Level 1
Level 1

Hi -

What version of CM are you using? Are callers calling in on the same line for the voice mail or are they calling a different number and being transferred to a mailbox other than the number that the call arrived on?

Example: Is it an admin aswering their bosses line? Or an Operator transferring a call to random subscribers voice mail boxes?

-Jaret

First I have created a new Voicemail Profile Transfer_to_VM , inthe voicemail box Mask I entered XXXXX.

I have created a CTI route point of *XXXXX that has the option of FWD all to VM

Now, If I receive a call that I need to transfer to someones voicemail directly, I just hit Transfer, * ,and the persons extension. this will direct that call directly to the beginning of the greeting. There is an article on CCO that I will try to find for you that has a more detailed guide on how to accomplish this.

Hi -

OK, I was just wondering on how you were doing it. There is a feature called iDivert which may help you (but this does not help when transferring to random vm boxes).

iDivert will transfer the call (incoming, held, or in progress) directly to the voicemail box of the line it came in on.

-Jaret