Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Trouble accessing corporate directory

after reinstalling callmanager, I am unable to access the corporate directory, yet I have entered values as before ie.ou=users, o=cisco.com on the directory properties upon my softphone unit. I have checked the registry settings and they are as normal? anyon experienced similar probs?

4 REPLIES

Re: Trouble accessing corporate directory

Stoping and restarting the IIS service is what has fixed it for us.

Have tried that and didn't make any difference?

Are you sure your DNS is correctly configured to reflect any new IP's and names? I had this problem but as soon as we corrected our DNS the problem disappeared, the workaround would be to enter IP address in the parameters instead of hostnames but it quickly gets messy and does nopt scale very well

I tried stop/starting the iis service aswell. Although this made the 'Corporate Directory' feature available again, when you try to carry out any search function, it returns with the following mssg:

Error Number: -7fffbffb

I got the TAC looking into it. If anyone has experienced the same thing, i'd appreciate any input. And yes, all references to CCM are by ip address.

Thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content