cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Trouble with DN Hunt Group CCM 3.3

joveroc
Level 1
Level 1

I am having trouble configuring a basic DN hunt group. I setup the attendant console pilot point. When I go to add DN's to pilot point in the hunt group configuration I get "Hunt group member 1 does not have a valid directory number" The pilot point and directory number are both in the correct partitions. This is the first problem I am running into, I have not setup hunt groups before.

What I want to do is have an advertised line come in (point it to the pilot point DN?) and have the hunt group associated to the pilot point so that the calls can be distributed appropriately. I'm not familiar with setting up hunt groups or web attendant users or whatever is needed to make this happen. I have read a few docs associated with configuring this such as:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps2351/products_tech_note09186a00800945e3.shtml

but I am still having trouble. Your help is appreciated.

1 Reply 1

noran01
Level 3
Level 3

Not entirely sure why you are seeing that message but I would check to make sure that the CSS is correct because it sounds like you have different partitions. Also make sure you select the correct partition of the DN from the partition drop down menu in the hunt group conifguration window.