Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Trouble with International calling with CallManager 3.1(3a)

I'm having trouble placing international calls. I have a seperate partition, calling search-space, and route filter set up to allow International Access, International Direct Dial and International Operator. When I place a phone in the proper partition and CSS, I still get a fast busy after dialing 9 then 01. I have confirmed with the Telco that international access is open to them. I'm using a Cisco 3640 as my gateway. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

5 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Trouble with International calling with CallManager 3.1(3a)

Hi Mark

So all types of calls work except international calls. Did you configure a route pattern? If so which one?

Ullie

I configured a route pattern of:

Route Pattern: 9.@

Partition : PA_International

Numbering Plan : North America Numbering Plan

Route Filter : International

Route This Pattern

Provide Outside Dial Tone

Thanks for replying.

Sorry, and yes all other types of calls work. Thanks.

Bronze

I had similiar problems when I first set up my route patterns. I could get all patterns to work except for international. Later I found I had a conflict with my long distance route pattern and my international route pattern. I ended up with international looking like this: 9.011! and long distance looking like this: 9.1[2-9]xx[2-9]xxxxxx. You might try using the 9.011! for international. Good luck.

That worked. Thanks for your help.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content