Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

troubleshouting with performance of Cisco Call Manager 3.0

I have many problems with a Call Manager 3.0 cause this device block the IP Phones in some branch offices frequently.

And the only resourse that we know to solve that problem is restart the Services ( TFTP & Call Manager)

We have 100 IP phones at 10 sites (Branch offices) and we use 128 kbps of Bandwith, then, at that sites we have 7 or 8 Ip phones with QoS included in the routers.

We don´t have unified messaging only Ip telephony.

I hope anybody can help me

Regards

Oliver

3 REPLIES

Re: troubleshouting with performance of Cisco Call Manager 3.0

Oliver ,

Can you explain your problem ? Which is the device that is blocked ? What do you mena by blocked?

Ranjani

Ranjani,

Approximately every week this problem is presented at some remote office, all the IP Phones get disconnected from the Call Manager without an apparent cause, the data network usually works and it is possible to establish connection by pinging toward the call manager from the affected site, but the IP Phones are not able to establish the connection again with the Call Manager and the only way in that we can reestablish the voice service, is by restarting the services of the Call Manager, but when we restar the services we affect the other remote offices momentarily which don't present problems.

Oliver,

Could be a number of issues what have you done to troubleshoot the scenario ?

What version of callmanager are you running service packs etc ?

What does the event log report ?What do the router logs show when this happens.

You say the network usually works!!, have you setup the appropriate qos for the wan links.

Post your router configs branch/hub site and we can have a look .

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content