Most of the advantages of going to TSP 184.108.40.206 and CM 3.0(7) are bug fixes, but there is also support for simple fail over scenarios (described in another post out here last week).
3.0(7h) was just the interim build the lab guys were testing the fail over stuff on, it's not an available build. The differences between 3.0(7) and 3.0(7h) should not be significant as far as the fail over testing was concerned.
Anyway, here's a short list of the bugs addressed in 28/3.0(7) from a previous post. The release notes for 3.0(7) have lots more information on the CM specific fixes/changes.
Fixed in TSP 220.127.116.11
· A call that is blind transferred within a CallManager cluster to a subscriber's phone will not return successfully on a FWD/Busy or FWD/RNA back into Unity.
· When attempting any supervised transfer, Unity fails to dial the called phone and drops the inbound caller immediately at the moment of transfer. The inbound caller is left in limbo with the CallManager default hold.
· Each time the AV-Cisco TSP does an MWI a small amount of memory is being leaked.
· Registration Warnings and Failures in CCM Event Log, Fixed in TSP 18.104.22.168
· With Automatic Reconnection enabled, physically breaking the network connection between the AV-Cisco TSP and the primary CallManager server will cause the TSP to failover, but then continually disconnect and reconnect to the failover CallManager server.
You'll want to be using build 73 if you can since this is what we did all the regression testing against. 66 might work but if you have a problem, support will ask you to upgrade to 73 or 2.4.6 (released this week). See my post on the 2.4.6 release for details on how to get it. That'll be easier than getting 73 actually...
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...
This document describe how DST changes and how time changes are
implemented in DST. Daylight Saving Time (DST) is the practice of
setting the clocks forward 1 hour from standard time during the summer
months, and back again in the fall, in order to make b...