cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TSP Connect issues

perzanjr
Level 1
Level 1

I am setting up a new Unity 3.1.5 server with TSP 6.0.2. W2k with Exchange 5.5.

after installing the TSP I tested the connection and get an error ( Could not connect to Callmanager Verify that all Cisco Sevices are started on Call Manager )

I am running two other Unity servers at this site and call manager is configured properly. I have network connectivity with the network. DNS and WINS configured.

I also tryed installing 6.0 TSP and still does not work.

Anyone have any ideas ??

3 Replies 3

afuller
Level 4
Level 4

Is your unity box using win2ksp3? Can the unity box ping the call manager? Have you configured your voice mail ports for that unity server on the Call Manager yet?

adam

I have win2ksp2 installed...

Yes I can ping and tracert to call manager...they are both on the same switch and confirmed the port I am using is configured properly. Yes I configured the voice mail ports, setup them up just like the other ports we are using now.

I noticed the new TSP now requires an IP port, I used the default of 2000. Could this be the issue ? I am thinking about down grading to an old TSP to see it this is the issue.

I'd only imagine that would be the issue if the default port for skinny connections was changed on the CallManager. It might help to temporarily turn on the TSP traces (just do all of them). And give it another go. The traces might be a bit convoluted, but we can search for "register" and see what's going on in that area. The app event log from CCM might also shed some light.

I'd go this route before downgrading.