Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

TSP in Citrix ennvoirement

Does someone have a solution to use the TSP in a Citrix ennvoirement? The only thing I know, that it works is to assign all phones to a single user.

Regards

Peter

2 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: TSP in Citrix ennvoirement

Are you really referring to a Citrix installation running MS Outlook Clients and using the TSP to control the Cisco IP phone?

Super Bronze

Re: TSP in Citrix ennvoirement

Hi

I think the problem would be that your TSP runs with one user/password combo - this is per machine... plus a user may log on to any of x number of Citrix servers at any moment - so you need to have whatever user account the TSP uses associated to all phones...

Citrix 4.0 has some App Isolation features that might work around this... I've not got round to trying this yet though.

A customer of mine threw the Citrix question at a Cisco rep and the answer is still that nothing is supported (although a good few things can be made to work)...

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content