Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Two Different Callmanager Clusters One Unity Server?

Is it possible to have two different callmanager clusters use the same unity server? If so, how would you setup the TSP and how would it allocate ports.

If I have 16 ports, Can I add both clusters with all 16 ports, or do I need to split up the ports...

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Re: Two Different Callmanager Clusters One Unity Server?

You can have both clusters. In the TSP, you basically create another call manager server for the second cluster. Each CallManager cluster that the TSP is connected to must have at least one MWI port. You actually get to enumerate the ports per cluster. However, the recommended approach is to have all ports that are designated to take calls connect to one cluster. Then each cluster gets at least one MWI port. The calls from the cluster that doesn't have directly connected voice mail ports, get to Unity via an ITC b/w the two Call Manager cluster. There's a bit of documentation here...

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_unity/integuid/callma33/cm3331.htm#xtocid9

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content