I installed Unity with ex2000-offbox installation joining another new installed ex2000 OU ,say, ABC. Now I would like join this OU with another existing EX55 OU, say, DEF. I installed and created ADC in the ex2000 server(not the unity). I can see the recipients are successfully replicated from Ex55, but under system manager I only still see one exchange server. How can I see another ex55 server in this two OU cases?I recalled ADC can work for different OUs? Am I right? I tried send email from Ex2000 usser to ex55 user , surely it faied. Any suggestion?
Was the Exchange 5.5 installed first and then you created a CA via the ADC between the Exchange 5.5 directory and Active Directory? This has to happen first before you can even install an E2K server into the Exchange 5.5 site.
Now, when you mentiond OUs, what do you mean, Organizational Units? If so, I'm not sure I understand what you mean when you say you're trying to join all these OUs together. THAT isn't necessary. From a Unity perspective, especially if it's a single domain, Unity can service any number of OUs, regardless of what type of users are there (with E2K mailboxes or Ex55 mailboxes).
2. Because initially customer want a physically seperate LAN for Unity and existing LAN.So we had to install a new Ex2000 server without joining the ex55 Organization/site, which means right now we have two totally seperate Exchange organizatiopns.
3. We installed Unity server in another server with ex2000 administrative only software installed.
4. One month later, customer would like to join the Unity system into their existing 55.
5. We installed ADC in exchange 2000 server(not unity), and create AC with EX55. we are able to successfully pull out the user info. from Ex55, however, we can't see the ex55 server in the exchange2000 system manage, which means mailbox stores of these two Exchange system are still not connected.
6. I thought ADC could help bring two different exchange organization units together? Am I right? I know we can choose joining existing Organization when newly install an exchange server, but now the situation is the exchange2000 was installed without joining existing 55 Exchange Organization unit. What's the suggestion?
You have reached the Cisco Logistics Support Center.. To Check Status of
your RMA, visit Product Returns & Replacements (RMA). Need help? Contact
us by Phone or Email. North Americas Phone: 1800 553 2447 Option 4
Email: email@example.com Europe Phone: +3...
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...