Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

UC 9.1 Transfer Rules being Ignored

The system is playing standard greetings only.  Even if the standard transfer rule is set to goto an extension the standard greeting will be called upon.  All of the night greetings stopped functioning in the system as well.  Only the standard greetings are being applied.  This just started happening.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

~H           

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Are they active??

Is the schedule configured properly??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdi

I just got off the phone with TAC on this.  A couple months ago we went from Unity to UC.  Some call handlers are set with an always closed schedule that has no time opened times selected.  TAC advised me that in UC the schedules at least need to have some times specified or UC doesn't know how to handle it and it treats it as an open schedule since no times are selected.  When testing the call handlers I was using ones that call upon the "always closed" schedule.  As a temporary solution until I root through all the call handlers I set the always closed schedule up with an open time of 11:50 - 11:55pm on Sunday night. 

Is there anyway to do a search to see which call handlers are using a certain schedule?

Thanks,

Views
Helpful
Replies