Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Unable to address message to "all Subscribers" dist list.

Unity 3.1.5 integrated with Nortel option 11c. Called from internal extension and PSTN. When I log in as the All Subscriber owner and attempt to address a message to the list, Unity comes back and says "No matching names found". I am definately in DN mode, and not dial by name mode. Here's the kicker, when I first got the call that this wasn't working I dialed in and it worked just fine. Ever since (about 30 attempts) it hasn't worked.

I have even created a new distribution list and still can't address messages to it.

Any info would be appreciated.

1 REPLY

Re: Unable to address message to "all Subscribers" dist list.

Hello -

I know if a spoken name is not recorded for a subscriber, you cannot find him or her using the directory. I would check to see if you have a recorded spoken name for your All Subscribers Public Distribution list and if not, record one. I just checked mine and it has a default Unity recording. Also, mine has the default extension 99991 and it is owned by Example Administrator. I would also check to see if your Example Administrator (or one you created and associated with that distribution list) has not been deleted.

Best wishes, Ginger

Views
Helpful
Replies