Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Unable to address to multiple users

Unity 2.4.6.135 new install.<br><br>I am doing a new install with 3 unity's already in place. They are all Exchange connected and network messages works with those sites as well as this one. However, when I am logged into a mailbox in this site and address by name, I get a message that says there are 4 matching entries blah blah blah. Then it does not speak back any entries or extensions, then says sorry this system is unable to handle your call. <br><br>I looked into the Event Viewer and got this error<br><br><br>****<br>GetMailUserVoiceName returned [0x8004200c] on line 304 of file h:\commsvr\Sources\ConversationEng\AvStateSvr\AvSGetVoiceName.cpp <br><br>Running conversation SubMenu on Port 1 <br>Subscriber Display Name : Allen, Joseph <br>Subscriber Alias : JAllen <br><br>Running conversation SubSendMsg on Port 1 <br><br>Running conversation SubAddNamesConv on Port 1 <br><br>Running conversation AddrSearchConv on Port 1 <br><br>Running conversation ListNamesConv on Port 1 <br>****<br><br><br>

1 REPLY
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Unable to address to multiple users

Did you make sure the other Exchange sites replicated their information to the new system? Does Joseph Allen have a voice name recorded?

Scott Morgan
Cisco Systems TAC

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content