cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to blind transfer to outside number using Attendant Console

rafael.cortes_2
Level 1
Level 1

We are running CCM 4.2(1)sr3a. The attendant console user is unable to blind transfer a call to an outside number using attendant console. If she does a consult transfer it works fine. If she uses the handset and does a blind or consult transfer they both work. Only blind transfer using AC does not work. The transferred party gets hung up on as soon as the transfer is completed. Is this by design? If so is there a workaround?

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Check to see if the "transfer On-hook Enabled" CallManager service is set to True?

Chris

Chris,

I checked that and it was set to false. I set it to true and restarted the TCD, CTI and CCM services. I tested the transfer again and got the same results.

Rafael -

Also make sure that

"Matching Calling Party with Attendant Flag :"

is set to FALSE, to prevent the possible limitation of inbound / outbound calls on the SAME trunk. This is the default setting, but make sure it is set to FALSE.

Thanks for your input rhugo. I checked this parameter and it is set to false. Has anyone else tried this. I would like to know if this is normal or if my system is having a problem.

Rafael

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: