cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to create subscriber through web on unity 4.0.2

k.ms
Level 1
Level 1

I am able to create a new subscriber sitting on the unity server(Version 4.0.2,Exch 2000 installed on the same server),but when I try creating a new subscriber sitting on a different system & accessing unity through IE,Drop down list is blank(next to New subscriber) & also drop down list for mail store field is blank & I am unable to create new user. I have used the same account for unity installation & administration(account with Win 2K enterprise admin privelege).

Help required to solve the above issue.

Regds

Kiran

2 Replies 2

oliviers
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Just to be clear, is that you can create a user while on the Unity box, but if you access the SA via another computer, you cannot?

Yes,I can create a user while on Unity box but when I access the SA via another computer ,authentication happens correctly but when I click "+" sign to add a new user ,user name(for authentication) pops up.Here also authentication happens correctly but I get a new user screen with drop down list blank for new subscriber & message store field & I am not able to add the user.

Regds

Kiran.M.S

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: