Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Unable to import new subscriber

unity 4.0 w/ ex2k off box.

Had to uninstall unity 4.0 and reinstall. Most subscribers appear in the sa import tool however one mailbox doesn't appear even though its fine in ad & exchange admin.

I believe Unity specific tags were not cleaned from this mailboxes preventing me from importing this mailbox. How can I resolve this?

Thanks,

Kevin

2 REPLIES

Re: Unable to import new subscriber

Never mind. I missed global sub manager when i was scanning the tools... long day.

Re: Unable to import new subscriber

Hi Kevin -

1. Navigate to c:\commserver\utilities\removesubscriberproperties.exe

Note: If you haven't used this utility before, there is a good help via the .htm page in the same directory.

2. Double-click on the executable - you will see your AD forest with the various containers

3. Navigate to the container where the user is located, default Users

If the user has an icon like a bunny's head and a hexidecimal number located to the right, subscriber properties are still set.

4. Right-click the user and select Remove Subscriber Properties. This action is un-doable and is executed immediately. However, I would recommend you wait until Unity synchronizes with your default DC/GC and Exchange mail store where the user is defined - interval typically from 5-15 mins. You should then be able to re-import your user into Unity.

Sincerely, Ginger

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content