Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to synchronise my address book (contact ) with the CCM directory

Hi all,

I'm unable to synchronise my Microsoft Outlook 2000 address book (contact ) with the directory in Cisco Call Manager : the IP Phone Address Book Synchronizer founds no entry in my outlook address book. yet, I have several contacts in my address book.

I've tested to add an entry in the ldap directory of the CCM and synchronise this entry. the IP Phone Address Book Synchronizer is able to write this entry but I don't know where it write it because it doesn't appear in my outlook personnal address book

any idea?

I use CCM 3.2(2c)

outlook 2000, french version

thanks for your help

4 REPLIES

Re: unable to synchronise my address book (contact ) with the CC

I'm checking the same thing and I suspect that he only synchronises with the address book from the Outlook Express.

Check this address Book for your entries and tell me something.

Hope this helps

that's right, it synchronises with the address book of Outlook Express.

Do you now, how to synchronise with Outlook 2000. Maybe, uninstall Outlook Express or other things...

thanks

That´s what I'm also trying to find out.

If you discover how, please also let me know :)

Hi,

I also experienced a similar problem, with no solution to date. i was running CCM 3.2(2c) and Outlook (not 2000). When i installed the Address Book Synchronizer, i selected Outlook as my default choice. However, when i tried to synchronize it with the Personal Address Book Service that i'd subscribed an ip phone to, it failed.

I then entered some details on my Personal Address Book, tried synchronizing, but it failed. It actually synchronized with my windows address book instead of Outlook, although i had selected Outlook previously as the default application to use.

I wonder if there's a registry issue on the CCM.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content