Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Unaddressed messages ... a new take

Unity 3.1.5, CCM 3.1.4 ... distributed CCM's, centralized Unity ... this Unity server is hosting 5 remote CCM's, each site has their own Call Handler setup (Site1 Opening Greeting, Site1 Operator, etc.) ... is there an easy way, utilizing the tools either built-in or on the Monkey, to find out where CH exceptions can be found? I'm trying to lock down all fat-finger calls or other exceptions that would take a user out of their Site CH's (or other exceptions) where the message is then tagged as Unaddressed ... I solved one problem by using Templates for each site that define for each new user:

1) on "0" transfer to their site operator CH

2) on "*" I removed the sign-in button, since inbound callers should not need this feature, and the Unity users will never access their voice-mail by calling themselves (they have a separate number for that)

this helped, but there are still some calls that are getting through, and we need to make sure that all per-site calls, if unaddressed, go to their Site General Delivery mailbox (a separate subscriber defined for that purpose)

brute force has been the plan for now, but it is not an efficent use of time, nor is it bullet-proof ... any ideas? any takers ...?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Re: Unaddressed messages ... a new take

Check out the "Audiotext Applications in Unity" document in the Documents section of the Cisco Unity Tools web site, in particuliar see the section in this document titled "Locking Down Handlers and Subscribers"

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/Documents.htm

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Check out the "Audiotext Applications in Unity" document in the Documents section of the Cisco Unity Tools web site, in particuliar see the section in this document titled "Locking Down Handlers and Subscribers"

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/Documents.htm

Community Member

thanks ... just getting back in the saddle ... Prost Neu Jahr!

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content