cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unicast software conference resource lost on a secondary sub.

I received an alarm on my monitoring station that there are no more Unicast software conference resources available on the secondary subscsriber. There are, however, 16 resources on the primary subscriber. There are 2 subs and a pub in this network running ver 3.2.2c spF on each. I don't know what it was before this alarm. Did I lose something? There are no hardware conference resources available anywhere. Is this a problem? Are there only resources available on the subscribers to which the devices are registered?

2 Replies 2

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6

This seems to be a known bug CSCdu79328.You can check the bug details in the Bug Tool Kit. The workaround is to stop/start the "IP Voice Media

Streaming App" service from Call Manager Control Center.

Also make sure that the conference bridge resources are registered to the publisher server and that you initiate the conference using the IP phone registerd to the publisher server. This should help you solve the problem.

Thanks for the bug info. But aren't the conference bridge resources supposed to be registered with the subscriber, if there is a pub and a sub?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: