cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unified CRM Connector

gregberthume
Level 1
Level 1

Can somebody give me a link for "Unified CRM Connector" information and downloads.

I need to add the ability to my CRM application to auto dial Cisco Model 7940 phones. The client is using Cisco Unity Express v3.1

Is there an easy way to simply pass the phone number to dial to the IP phone?

My application (www.berthume.com) is written in Clarion for Windows.

Thanks!

Greg Berthume

1 Reply 1

stephan.steiner
Spotlight
Spotlight

You need to be a Cisco partner to download software from Cisco. Even if somebody posts a link it will do you little good without a cco account (that part is no problem) that has the rights to download software (that only partners get).

And if you plug in your search term into the earch field at the upper left of the cisco.com site (you'll see it even on this page) you'll get a bunch of links to connectors for various CRM programs that Cisco offers. This seems to the the main page for the product section: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps9117/index.html - in it you'll find access to all kinds of guides and a link for the software (but as I said, it requires the appropriate permissions to access them).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: