Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 2.4.6.102

madhatter
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there.

I am running a 2.4.6.102 Unity system, and currently have an issue with Unity sending excessive input (OVD) messages to the PABX. This is causing the PABX to cancel shutdown the integration to the Voicemail and hence we loose the functionality of integrating the VM with the PABX. My PABX tech has supplied the following explaination.

"A series of tests and the digital line card replacement has been done at PABX side. All test results are found normal in PABX system. However, the OVD error (Excessive input message from voice mail system) still comes out which cause the digital port failure at 05:00 a.m. every morning. This message indicated the problem was caused by the Voice Mail System."

What type of messages does Unity send the PABX, is there a way to show what messages may be causing this error on the PABX.

Many thanks

Andrew Riley

1 Reply 1

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The only messages we'd be sending would be MWI requests I'd think. Do you have Unity configured to resync all lamps daily or something? You'll find this on the switch page in the SA...

Which switch/integration is this by the way?