cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 2.4.6 build 126

admin_2
Level 3
Level 3

As recommended, I'm trying to update the Unity 2.4.6 from build 102 to 126 but got this message "The installation is not complete. You should run this setup procedure again in its entirely.". I have TSP 32 installed. Syscheck test is OK. Am I missing something ? please help. Thanks.<br><br>

1 Reply 1

Not applicable

Did that come up at the very end of the install (i.e. after all the file copies) or did it skip out on you near the begining?

Can you email me the TEMPU.LOG file (created by setup, you'll need to search the drive for it) and the latest DIAGxxx.log file in the \commserver\logs directory? This should tell me what's failing... it could be just a simple glitch in the DCS scripts at the end which are not important to the upgrade here (why their failing I'm not sure, but you can work around it pretty easily). If it's something else we'll need to take a look.

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: