Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Unity 2.4.6 Demo

I want to install UNITY 2.4.6.102 as a Demo version.<br>And there Unity is not recording any messages.<br>It seems to work probably, Unity is answering, it says “leave your Msg after the beep”, but it is not recording anything.<br>It looks a bit like Unity is not receiving a tone, and then the inactivity-timeout expires.<br><br>And as I remember, in class we also used demo-versions, and they recorded pretty well. but it migth have been an older version, I´m not shure.<br><br>My question is now, is this a restriction of this version, or am I doing something wrong?<br><br>When I install it with a license everything is working fine.<br><br><br>

1 REPLY
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Unity 2.4.6 Demo

The 2.4.6 demo mode doesn't restrict recording in any way. The only restrictions when no key are present involve allowing only two ports and 100 maximum users on the system. It's not a special version or anything, it's the same exact software running, it just assumes those limits.

sounds like you're having a one way audio problem of one sort or another.

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content