cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 3.0(1) connection problem to CM3.1(2c)

admin_2
Level 3
Level 3

After installing the TSP, I am getting the following error when clicking the test button:<br><br>"The voice device named <device name> does not respond to registration requests. Ensure that the device has been created in the CallManager database and that the device name prefix is correct."<br><br>I have checked and rechecked the voicemail ports on the CallManager and verified they exist and are using the same name. On the CM, I am getting an error in the event log, saying: "Error DeviceTransientConnection - Transient connection attempt."<br><br>Any ideas?<br><br>-Tim<br><br>Timothy Davidson<br>Technology Consultant<br>Special Order Systems

2 Replies 2

Not applicable

Never mind. Upgrading the TSP (which I thought was already done) seemed to fix the problem. Hint: Always use the latest drivers....

Timothy Davidson
Technology Consultant
Special Order Systems

Not applicable

I have been having the same problem connecting Unity 3.0(2) to CCM 3.1(2C). I am using the latest TSP 3.0.4 though, so obviously that is not my problem. Does anyone else have any suggestions on what to look for?

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: