cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 3.0(1) connection problem to Exch2K

admin_2
Level 3
Level 3

I have successfully installed Unity on a member server. However, when I run the Configuration Setup wizard to connect to the Exchange 2000 server, I get the message "The Unity System profile could not be created." The wizard finds the correct Exch2K server and mailbox, I have checked every permission I can think of, and I'm logged in as an Enterprise Admin. Any other suggestions?<br><br>-Tim<br><br>Timothy Davidson<br>Technology Consultant<br>Special Order Systems

3 Replies 3

kechambe
Level 7
Level 7

I think I got this error when I had not installed the Exchange 2000 Management Tools on the Unity server. Have you installed the tools on this machine?

Keith

Keith Chambers
Unity Technical Lead
Unified Voice Team, San Jose
Cisco Systems
kechambe@cisco.com

Not applicable

Cool, that worked. Kinda goofy though. At the very least, it should be documented in the installation instructions.

Thanx for the help.

Timothy Davidson
Technology Consultant
Special Order Systems

It's hidden here:
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_unity/unity30/inst/inst301/inst_020.htm#xtocid2238135

We need the tools for MAPI.

Keith

Keith Chambers
Unity Technical Lead
Unified Voice Team, San Jose
Cisco Systems
kechambe@cisco.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: