Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Unity 3.0.3 on cm 3.1.2c

We are experiencing call volume distortion similar to the problem we fixed with quiet prompts on earlier 2.x versions when listening to messages. I did not see quiet prompts corresponding to the newer 3.x versions on CCO. Are they available? Is this the tool for the job?<br>Basically it sounds like I've got the volume too loud on my old ac/dc cassette in my 76 pinto with factory speakers.<br><br>

1 REPLY
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Unity 3.0.3 on cm 3.1.2c

dude, what are you talking about? original Ford sound equipment rocked the house in the 70s...

My best guess is the upgrade waxed the registry settings for volumne bump up/down on record and playback. Check the registry at:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Cisco Systems, Inc. > Cisco TSP

make sure your record and playback settings are right. I'm betting your playback setting got set to 5 or something and it was probably a negative number before. This affects the playback of all wav files (prompts, greetings, recordings etc...)

I believe 3.0(3) ships with quiet prompts as standard now, you don't have to download them any longer. I'll check to make sure.

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content