Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Unity 3.0 Intallation

Hi this is the Problem and the solution that I am getting, but the solution does not work. When I type in my password it says " The password entered is invalid" But the password is correct - any other ideas?<br><br>"CSCdv37418 When connecting Cisco Unity to the directory, the password for the installation<br>account is not accepted. The problem occurs only with Cisco Unity version 3.0.<br>Workaround<br>Give the rights Act as Part of the Operating System and Log On as a Service on the<br>Cisco Unity server to the installation account. The Cisco Unity server may need to<br>be restarted for the changes to take effect."<br><br>

3 REPLIES
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Unity 3.0 Intallation

Make sure that account has rights to log on locally, log on as a service, and act as part of the OS.

Scott Morgan
Cisco Systems TAC

Anonymous
N/A

The account is the administrator account for the Domain. I have made sure that it has the rights speciified.
any ideas?

Gold

Where did you add this policy at?

Is the Unity server a domain controller? If so, make sure you add the policy in the 'Domain Controller Policy'.

Keith

Keith Chambers
Unity Technical Lead
Unified Voice Team, San Jose
Cisco Systems
kechambe@cisco.com

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content