cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 3.1.3a Dual Integration

ercaswell
Level 1
Level 1

The default switch is the Avaya G3, which under ports can only be configured for ports 1-8. Call Manager will be ports 9-16. How can the TSP be configured for ports 9-16. It appears to only allow the 1st port to how ever many you configure. I would like to configure the G3 for ports 1-8 and Call Manager for 9-16?

5 Replies 5

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

do you mean you want to configure the G3 for 9-16 here? By default the PBX is the first set of ports which seems to be what you're asking for in the last sentence... The Dialogic TSP devices initalize first and, hence, have to be first in the list of ports configured.

Any special reason you need the call manager ports first (assuming that's the case)?

Jeff,

You are correct. I would like the G3 to be ports 9-16?

as I mentioned, the dialogic TAPI ports initalize first and ports are bound in a first-come-first-served fashion. There's no way to swap this around that I know of...

again, though, why is this desirable? I'm just curious what the issue is with the port ordering here...

Jeff,

The ports in the TSP are pointing to ports 1-8, will this overlap with the G3 ports that are configured for ports 1-8?

I had this same problem. The fix is to unistall the tsp get the G3 switch setup and ports defined and then reinstall the TSP.

At that point the IP ports will be 9-16 as the need to be.