Unity 3.1(4) Active Assistant Media Bar load delay
I just upgraded Unity from 2.46 to 3.1(4). While testing the system, I noticed I'm having a 2 to 3 minute delay when browsing to Active Assistant. Here's what happens.
1) I browse to <server name>/web/aa.
2) The initial page loads fine, which has the links in the left window pane and the title "Active Assistant" in the main window pane.
3) I click on Call Settings: Greetings and I get an hour glass for about 2 to 3 minutes and I can't continue to browse. The main pane displays all the text and options just fine, but the media bar is grayed out and the cursor is an hour glass.
4) After about 2.5 minutes the cursor returns to being an arrow and the media bar is properly displayed. The hour glass then goes away and I can continue to browse anywhere without any delays.
5) After logging off and back in, I may or may not have the same problem. Sometimes I have logged in and not had the delay at all. Unfortunately I have had the delay more times than not.
I've tried a couple of different things.
1) With the netbios cache empty, I browsed to AA and it started fine.
2) With the netbios cache preloaded with the Unity server info, I browsed
to AA and it delayed on me.
These two attempts seem to indicate that name resolution is not the problem. What else can I check? Thanks!
Re: Unity 3.1(4) Active Assistant Media Bar load delay
The only thing that comes to mind here for the media master control is perhaps some virus type software on the client... any virus software installed at all? Does this happen on all client machines? On the Unity server itself?
You have reached the Cisco Logistics Support Center.. To Check Status of
your RMA, visit Product Returns & Replacements (RMA). Need help? Contact
us by Phone or Email. North Americas Phone: 1800 553 2447 Option 4
Email: email@example.com Europe Phone: +3...
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...