cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 3.1.4 - Subscriber Templates showing under Call Handler List

maslaga
Level 1
Level 1

Under my list of Call Handlers, I have what appears to be Subscriber templates. How can I remove these from the Call Handler list? There is a screenshot at:

http://www.cmreports.com/Unity/Unity_Screenshot.htm

All of the Call Handlers listed with the prefix cht_ are the Subscriber templates.

Thanks for your help!

Matt Slaga

mslaga@cmreports.com

3 Replies 3

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Looks like maybe those templates are corrupt... call handler templates should all be marked as primary (i.e. the AVP_IS_PRIMARY flag should be set to 1). Any primary call handlers should not be listed as stand alone call handlers like that.

can you download the latest dbWalker version and run it on your system? I'm curious to see what it says about those handlers...

Below is that is says about one of the templates listed under handlers:

Handler Alias=cht_Itron Shared Extension

Handler Text Name=cht_Itron Shared Extension

and on one that is not:

Handler Alias=cht_Itron Subscriber UM Template

Extension = -- no extension, this is a primary handler for a subscriber template.

I received no errors from the dbWalker that pertained to these templates.

I'd actually like to see the full log... I'm curious to know who the owner and recipient is for those guys and the like (I'm assuming there were a few more lines for each of those... more info than that is kicked out).

But it does look like their primary flags got cleared somehow. You can set them yourself to see if it clears the problem. If you want to email me at lindborg@cisco.com I'll get you the DPT Pw of the day and you can flip those flags. I'd like to see the full output of the log, however, just to make sure there aren't any cross referencing issues at play here.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: