cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 3.1(5) distribution lists

ccnpjake
Level 1
Level 1

Can Unity Distribution lists span multiple Unity Servers that have their message stores off box? All Unity servers will be a member of the same domain and will be using the same exchange servers. Also I have heard of the Unity networking application, Is this an add-on to Unity 3.1(5) or is it only with the new 4.0 release? And what will this networking add on buy me? Thanks for the help.

2 Replies 2

oliviers
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Sure, Unity PDLs are just AD mail-enabled groups. If you want the same distribution list to span servers, just create it in the SA or AD and import it. This will even work spanning domains as long as the Group is "universal" (automatically done by Unity SA creates).

Networking is built into Unity. For more details on Unity networking, check out this link...

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_unity/unity31/net/net313gg/index.htm

steve

I have looked over the digital networking portion and this seems to hold my answer. Does this come standard with Unity 3.1(5) or is this an add-on or a licensed feature? Thanks for the help..

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: