Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Unity 3.1(5) & Exchange 2k - Can't Update Public Distribution Lists

All of a sudden I am not able to update public distribution lists. Had rebooted unity and exchange boxes today to clear another problem up... When I try to add a name to an existing distribution list it sits there, and instead of the name disappearing off the selection list as it normally does when the operation is complete, it pauses for a moment and then just goes back to the name... In doing a list of the distribution group, anyone that was on there before is still on there.. but I cannot add new names. For the fun of it, I deleted a smaller one, re-created it and added all the users back in without a problem... Obviously I don't want to do this with the larger groups... Any help is greatly appreciated.

4 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Unity 3.1(5) & Exchange 2k - Can't Update Public Distributio

Are there any AvDSAD warnings or errors in the event log when doing this? If so, can you set all of the AvDSAD traces, reproduce the problem and email the traces to me at..

oliviers@cisco.com

I did not see any errors in the event log... I tried many times clicking the user to add into a list... no errors appear.. I am not that familiar at all with starting a trace, but if you walked me through something (gave me the steps) I could send whatever you need... Thank you!!

I actually did see this error though...

AVLOGMGRSVR_MC

publicdlbuilder opened new diagnostic file c:\commserver\logs\diag_publicdlbuilder_200306_185552.txt

You can use notepad to read the file. Post the content here, specially the lines prior to any errors that may show up in the log.

Views
Helpful
Replies