Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

unity 3.14 Some Ports No Longer Answering Calls

We use unity 3.14... I recently noticed by looking in the status monitor tool that all calls begin coming in on port 7, leaving ports 1-6 unused. Nothing to my knowledge has changed and I always remember ports 1-6 taking calls. They look like they are registered in call manager, nothing looks out of sorts there. Also under SYSTEM, then PORTS ports 1-6 are checked to answer calls, do message notification, MM RECORD.. they are not disabled or OOS... Help??

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
1 REPLY

Re: unity 3.14 Some Ports No Longer Answering Calls

Hello -

Are you running the current Unity TSP for your CallManager version? We are running 3.1(5) in production with CCM 3.3(3) and TSP 7.0(2). If not, I recommend you upgrade to the most current version. Also, prior to 7.0(2), we occasionally had problems with the AvTtsSvr service when a user was listening to an email message. The port would lock-up and disconnect from CCM. By recycling this service (stop/restart), we would see the port re-enable and reconnect to CCM. This was fixed in 7.0(2) of TSP.

Hope this info helps! Ginger

Views
Helpful
Replies