Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Unity 3.x problem

I have a unity 3.x server tied into exchange 2000 site. System has been running fine for 2 months or so. Sometimes when a user gets a voicemail they cannot listen to it on the phone. They get the email in their inbox. But when they go to the phone it tells them they have 1 new voice mail. They press one to listen to message. Then they get end of message, you still have one new voice message. If they listen to it through their computer they can hear the message. This is happening off and on with different users throughout the office. I opened a case with cisco and the engineer got into the unity server and checked it out and said everything looks fine. They are hammering their exchange server pretty hard. The server has a 50 gig drive with only 4gb left and the memory utilization is over 75%. I told them they needed to clean out thier un-needed messages and they are in the process of doing this. So in the meantime, I wanted to see if anyone else has had this problem, and get other opinions about my problem. <br><br>

1 REPLY
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Unity 3.x problem

Are there any routers, trancoding, or other things between the user and the Unity Server?

Views
Helpful
Replies