Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Unity 4.0(1) Schedule Problem

I configured a closed greeting in my Opening Greeting call handler and now it is overriding my standard opening greeting. The only way I can get the standard greeting to play is by disabling the closed greeting. I am using the weekday schedule as the default and I am well within the open hours. I do not have any of the alternate greetings enabled either. This was working until I set up the closed greeting. Any thoughts?

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Unity 4.0(1) Schedule Problem

hmmm.... any chance a holiday is in effect? If it's a holiday the schedule component will always return "off hours" when the check is made.

If you create a new schedule as a test and assign the opening greeting handler to that schedule, is there any change in behavior?

Re: Unity 4.0(1) Schedule Problem

Thanks, it turns out there was a holiday in effect. Someone put the wrong date in and had one set for July 1st. After reading this I went back and looked. Thanks for the help.

Views
Helpful
Replies