cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 4.0(1) training videos available now!

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey gang.

The Unity development crew is switching over to doing mostly live video capture for training for the release of Unity 4.0(1). All the videos for all the new features and updates for Unity 4.0(1) training for TAC are available to the public this time around. You can get the full list here:

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/App_Unity401TOI.htm

This is the first time we've done video training en mass and is also the first time we've made it available to folks externally. Personally I think this is a good direction to be going - let us know what you think. I know the volume jumps around on some of them - we'll get better at this with more practice. For the training sections that don't have video capture for them, I'll come back and post the Power Point slides and WAV files for the "old" style training when they become available.

There are several hours worth of videos out there, the digital networking videos are particularly excellent for folks trying to setup Bridge, AMIS, SMTP or VPIM configurations.

Enjoy

5 Replies 5

tracy
Level 1
Level 1

WOW Jeff.. This looks really nice...

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I got emails from several folks about the volume on a few of the videos being really low, the authentication videos in particular. We managed to strip the audio out, run it through and AGC filter and paste it back in - sounds much better and I reposted those.

If you run into any others that are difficult to hear or whatever, let me know...

mdeloach
Level 1
Level 1

We're looking to be among the first kids on our block with Unity 4.0, and I'd love to get a jump on the new features. Unfortunately I cannot download any of the videos. What do I need in the way of credentials to get access to them?

you don't need any credentials - they're on a public site and are open to everyone. They're EXEs - make sure you're not getting burned by some restrictive IE settings. Also, try right clicking on the links and use the "save target as" option if you're having trouble.

It's working now. Earlier it was complaining about not being authorized, now their happily downloading.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: