cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 4.0(1) TTS engine for CHT

mdeloach
Level 1
Level 1

The installation DVD and CD have an empty subdirectory. Before I download images from the software center, is there an RealSpeak engine for CHT?

Also for a server that is to host multiple TTS languages, the setup instructions seem odd. Clearly the NT server cannot have every language installed to default. What is need to enable JPN or CHT languages on an English NT server?

1 Reply 1

mdeloach
Level 1
Level 1

Is anyone using Chinese Traditional support for RealSpeak? The \Localization\RealSpeak\CHT directory is empty on the 4.0(1) installation media.

Is the directory empty because there is no RealSpeak engine for CHT, and it just works if the language is enabled in Unity, or is the directory not supposed to be empty, and that is why I cannot get this server to read Chinese emails?

I have two language licenses installed, and plan to support CHT and ENU.

If no one is using CHT, can someone who has downloaded 4.0(2) check to see if CD10 has an empty \localization\RealSpeak\CHT directory?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: